Sorry Readers, Time to take my stand now!
I have quoted the same stuff so many times on posts and comments about the timelines and the repeated questions. I seriously think this blog is getting distracted from its original goal. The goal of this blog is to form a community and share experiences of us moving to a new place. Yes, we are making new friends here and sharing our experiences to help each other. But what is the use of the same questions and answers repeated over and over again everyday? The time I take to answer those queries could be used to share more new information rather than typing the same answers over and over again. So, I have decided NOT TO answer the queries that are targeting the below stuff.
1. What is the application process and what is the next step? – The answer is in the process page of the blog and you can search this blog with your keywords and see for yourself, how my previous answers to fellow queries relate to your situation. Search form is on the top right corner of this blog.
2. When will I get my medicals, how long will it take to go to In Process in ECAS etc.,? – The answer for this is already discussed in the timelines and note to readers posts.
3. How long will it take for the visas to be stamped? When will our passports be returned? Why are they taking so long to send the passports back? – The answer is 15 days to 6 months or even more and this is already discussed on too many occasions here.
4. Other queries that appear to be repetitive on this blog will not be answered. This applies to the emails I receive as well. So, if your query disappears and goes unanswered for a while, that means the answer was very much discussed on this blog already.
5. Of course, if the queries are not about the above stuff, it will be answered as soon as I can :).
I hope you understand my decision. Thank you all for your extended support all these days and I do look forward for your love and support in the future.
Together we can achieve More!